Friday

Have You Fallen Down?

Do you feel like you have failed?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?

Have you fallen down in your spiritual life?

Is your walk with Jesus not as strong today as it was when you first began your walk with Him?

Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up!

We are humans, subject to failure, and our adversary, the devil, is trying to destroy us.
1 Peter 5:8

“… I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail.”
Luke 22:32

When King David sinned and failed, he cried out to God.
“O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety.”
Psalm 61:1,2 NLT

“Let all that I am, wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.”
Psalm 62:5,6 NLT

When you sin and feel like giving up, cry out to God, who is your salvation. Get back up and continue your walk with Jesus. He will forgive you and give you strength.

Pause my Playlist at bottom of page and watch the video of Nick Vujicic.
Be inspired!



Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!