Saturday

Created By God!


You are not an accident.

Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may not have planned you, but that doesn’t mean God didn’t plan you. He works even through human error and failings, and he was not surprised by your birth; in fact, he expected it.

It is not fate, nor chance, nor luck, nor coincidence that you are breathing at this very moment. You are alive because God wanted to create you!

The Bible says, “The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.”
Psalm 138:8 (NIV)

God prescribed every single detail of your body. He deliberately chose your race, the color of your skin, your hair, and every other feature. He custom-made your body just the way He wanted it. He also determined the natural talents you would possess and the uniqueness of your personality.

“You know me inside and out, You know every bone in my body. You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.”
Psalm 139:15 (The Message)

Because God made you for a reason, He also decided when you would be born and how long you would live. He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death.

“You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in Your Book!”
Psalm 139:16 (LB)

God never does anything accidentally, and He never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything He creates. Every plant and every animal was planned by God for a purpose, and every person was designed with a purpose in mind, too. God’s motive for creating you is His love.

“Long before He laid down earth’s foundations, He had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and holy by his love.”
Ephesians 1:4 (The Message)

Copied from Rick Warren’s book, “What on Earth Am I Here For?”
I recommend reading his entire book. It is excellent!

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!