Saturday

Turn Me Around

Your destination depends on which way you take.

Turn me around, pick me up
undo what I've become.
Bring me back to the place
of forgiveness and grace.
I need you, need Your help.
I can't do this myself.
You're the only one who can
undo what I've become.



"And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

"And the son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son'.

"But the father said to his servants, 'Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.

"And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."

Luke 15:20-24

This is a story in the Bible to show us how much the Heavenly Father loves you. He is waiting and watching for you to come home.

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!