Monday

God's Chisel

Tommy Woodard and Eddie James are The Skit Guys.
They have been best friends since high school, teaching God’s word using comedy and drama.

In this skit, they give a very creative look at the process of discipline by God as He chisels the dead weight out of our lives.



“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it.

"You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!

"I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!”

Psalm 139:13-18 (NLT)

How incredible and awesome it is, to know the God, our creator, in a very intimate way. To know that He made each of us with our own DNA and has an individual plan for our lives.

Jesus loves you so much that He gave His life for you, so that you can have eternal life. He also gives you the choice to choose.

It is up to you. Are you going to choose Jesus and life, or will it be Satan and death?

I pray that you choose Jesus.

Blessings, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!