Wednesday

Jesus Lives in My Heart!



One day I realized I needed more in my life.
I felt lonely and my heart was filled with strife.
I heard a voice whisper softly and say,
You need to be born again today.

First you must learn how to pray,
Asking to be forgiven of all sin.
Then open your heart and let me in,
This is how you are born again.

I knelt down on my knees and began to pray,
And I became a new person that day.
With loving grace He gave my life a new start.
I am never lonely since Jesus lives in my heart.

He gives me strength and courage night and day,
Calling me back to His side if I should stray.
I receive special blessing from Him above,
That brings joy to my heart with His love.

~*~
Glenna M. Baugh © July 2009
rgbaugh@windstream.net
Living by Faith

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God".
John 3:3 NLT

I love this picture showing pure joy on the face of this young lady. Joy that comes only from knowing Jesus and knowing that your sins are completely forgiven.

The poem written by Glenna M. Baugh is beautiful, speaking the words that any one of us could say when we realized our need for Jesus to fill the emptiness in our hearts and lives.

If you have not made that decision yet to accept Jesus and be born again, I pray that you will. He will give you the joy that can't be explained and a love that is pure.

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Nice post thanks for sharing..loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!