Friday

Footprints In The Sand

I promise you, I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair.
I'll carry you when you need a friend,
You'll find my footsteps in the sand.

Beautiful video!
Watch and be encouraged.



"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes I will help you,
I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand."

Isaiah 41:10

"I am with you always,
even to the end of the age."

Matthew 28:20

Those were the words of Jesus. Be encouraged to know that He loves you and will walk with you and direct your path if you allow Him. Doing those times when you may feel so alone, He will carry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!