Friday

Fireproof: God's Amazing Grace, Love & Compassion

This clip of "Fireproof" shows a powerful message of God's unconditional love; a love that is everlasting, even when He is rejected.

Please watch.



I pray...that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fulness of God. Ephesians 2:7

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this movie and our Couples Ministry at church will be sharing it soon. I enjoyed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I pray that the message of God's love that I am trying to share will touch your heart and you will make a decision for Christ. Please let me know if you want prayer. God loves you!